Our Chamber is loaded with opportunities for our members to meet other business people, to volunteer to help the business community, to receive education, to meet elected officials, to show off our businesses and to get to know the community.
- Ambassadors greet new members, assist at Mixers, preside at Grand Openings and socialize with other business people at events. They represent the best of the chamber experience to the world. Ambassador membership begins with an application from the interested person presented to the Ambassadors for approval. It is a good idea to become active by attending chamber events to meet some Ambassadors before you apply, if you are looking to join this prestigious group. Meetings are on the first Tuesday of the month at 9 a.m.
- The Government Affairs Forum is a perfect way to meet our elected officials and hear about laws and events that may be impacting your business or home and life. On the first Thursday of the month at 8 a.m. for one hour you will be nose to nose with elected officials and their representatives. There is no charge and anyone may attend.
- EXPO Committee plans the twice yearly business expos—one in spring, one in fall. Several dozen businesses participate at each one, the largest being at Westfield Santa Anita Mall where 25,000 people will pass by an exhibit table during the EXPO showcasing your business.
- Many other opportuniities exist to make your chamber membership the huge value it can become. Join us to expand your business horizons.
- Board of Directors, an elected board of officers meeting monthly to guide the direction of the chamber affairs and finances. Members made up of all types of businesses, business districts, civic leaders and elected officials.i