The Central California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is committed to serving the business community (Hispanic and non-Hispanic) with a variety of business development and support services. The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce not only offers businesses an abundance of networking opportunities, but business and educational services through seminars and conferences. The Hispanic Chamber is here to provide businesses with the knowledge and support to achieve the highest level of success.
• Listing in the Hispanic Chamber’s membership directory and in our quarterly newsletter, Business Link (circulation 134,000, delivered via The Fresno Bee and Vida en el Valle)
• Direct link from Hispanic Chamber website to your website (currently receives over 150,000 hits per month). The Chamber has great advertising opportunities with streaming commercials and top-notch web banners. Special member rates with our media partners.
• Referrals to your business (non-members are not referred)
• Ribbon cutting at your location or ours
• Membership plaque of recognition as a CCHCC member
• Monthly opportunities to network with other members at our Amigo (English) & Alianza (Spanish) Business Luncheons (every month), ribbon cuttings and special events
• Discounts on Chamber functions and publications
• Web access to all Chamber members through www.cchcc.net
• Publicity through Chamber ribbon cuttings, mixers, committee involvements and events
• Tax deduction on Chamber membership dues
• Distribution of over 5,000 membership directories
• Workshops, seminars and events on business growth and developmentBusiness Support Services
• Business involvement in education through the business and educational programs, seminars and conferences offered throughout the year
• Business advocacy with legislators and other elected officials through our Amigo Luncheons and major events
• Business start-up, support and assistance
• Workshops, information exchange and special events on business development
• Construction Bid opportunities available (plans for said bids are at the Chamber office for your review)
• Office Depot discounts of up to 60 percent
• Gift certificate for three months complimentary subscription to the Business Journal
• Tax preparation discounts
• Unbeatable educational programs
• Yosemite Park passes
• Advertising discounts
Join Us Today!
You, as a valuable member, are important to us. Your involvement in the Central California Hispanic Chamber plays a vital role in the success of your business. Visit our website at www.cchcc.net or call (559) 495-4817 for more information on how to become a member and for upcoming events.
Small Business Assistance Center and
Assessing Capital Markets
Along with assisting our members with business start-up issues and access to capital, the Small Business Assistance Center is actively promoting new business opportunities domestically, as well as internationally. The SBAC has developed intricate lines of information with the Small Business Administration to make available federal and state procurement opportunities through established databases. The SBAC has also developed international business opportunities in Mexico through relationships with acting Mexican Consul Reyna Torres.
The new, restructured and updated website is designed to provide information listing membership benefits, event information, small-business assistance, newsletters and business-to-business networking.
International Trade and Business Development
These goals fold right into what the SBAC is currently developing – bringing together the buyer and the seller, whether it is locally or internationally. These goals can only be reached by the efforts of the many dedicated Hispanic Chamber members. Year after year, a large number of members come together to donate their time and efforts to ensure the success of all of our events.
Yearly Chamber Events
• State of the Hispanic Chamber Gala
• Central California Job Fair
• Latina Women’s Conference
• Cinco de Mayo Fest in Old Town Clovis
• National Parks Family Day
• Central California Business Expo
• Amigo Golf Tournament
• Hispanic Heritage Festival in Old Town Clovis
• Alianza de Empresarios Latinos (Spanish-speaking conference)
• Monthly Amigo Luncheon (third Wednesday of the month)
• Monthly Alianza Luncheon (Sp.) (last Wednesday of the month)
• Monthly Mixers and ribbon cuttings
• CCHCC Toastmasters
Go to www.cchcc.net for dates and locations.