Divine Savior Presbyterian Church
El Divino Salvador (Our Divine Savior) Presbyterian Church on Irwindale Avenue claims to be the oldest Spanish-speaking Presbyterian Church in the U.S. From records written by Mrs. Mary Ornelas, the church was founded in 1884. The present church was constructed of rocks hauled from the San Gabriel River bed in approximately 1902.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission
Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission on Arrow Highway at Morada Street was also erected of rocks from the San Gabriel River in 1919. Today the historical landmark is a City owned facility.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Church
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church is located on Cypress Avenue. This “new” church was built in 1965 to replace the church formerly known as Our Lady of Guadalupe Mission. It was expanded in 2009.