The traditional downtown in the heart of Walnut Creek is full of personality and charm.
- Walnut Creek has evolved into the premier dining and shopping destination of the East Bay.
- The upscale Broadway Plaza joins the traditional downtown in forming the heart of Walnut Creek shopping.
- The plaza area houses over 100 stores, including the flagship Nordstrom, Daskalos European Fashions, Calypso Twist, Bryn Walker, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Boudin Bakery & Café and Davidson & Licht, with Neiman Marcus scheduled to open soon.
- Broadway Pointe bridges the gap between Broadway Plaza and the traditional downtown.
- Neighborhood shopping centers cater to residential needs by offering delicatessens, drug stores, novelty shops, video outlets, dry cleaners, grocery stores and many other interesting choices.
- Traditional downtown in the heart of Walnut Creek is full of personality and charm.
- Unusual boutiques offer shoppers one-of-a-kind items.
- Escuela Shopping Center is home to a variety of interesting shops and restaurants
- Because of its regional draw and upscale demographics, Walnut Creek is an intensely sought after location for retail shops.
- For new cars, Walnut Creek dealerships offer nearly every vehicle make and model, from luxury to economy.
- Walnut Creek’s shopping and dining opportunities draw people from throughout the entire region.