There is never a dull moment when looking for things to do in Kremmling from geological exploration, scenic drives, historical tours, numerous outdoor adventures and a variety of events that take place throughout the year. Expand outward and visitors have access to eight major ski resorts, Rocky Mountain National Park, Rocky Mountain Reparatory Theater, sleigh rides and a host of nightlife activities. °©°©
• Sightseeing “Must Sees”: Kremmling is a part of the Colorado Scenic Byways. Travel along Skyline Drive, which takes you atop our legendary cliffs and overlooks the town. Don’t miss out on the Williams Fork Loop, Church’s Park Loop, Red Dirt Loop, Chimney Rock Loop and Elk Mountain Loop for fall foliage and wildlife sightings.
• Historical Attractions: Both residents and visitors can take a step back in time when visiting the area’s several local historical sites and museums.
• Local Events: Throughout the year Kremmling hosts a variety of family friendly events. Join us on the ice for the Wolford Mountain Ice Fishing Contest (February) and the Ice Hole Open (March). During June bring your family out for a weekend full of fun as we celebrate Kremmling Days. During the 4th of July gather in the Town Park and watch as we shoot fireworks off the cliffs during our Fire up the Cliffs Celebration. Make sure you swing in during August and celebrate our Western heritage with the Middle Park Fair & Rodeo and for those who like a little more action, the Demolition Derby is a must.
Make sure to check out the Chamber’s website www.kremmlingchamber.com for a complete listing of events and local happenings when you come into town!
• Annual Wolford Mountain Reservoir
• Annual Ice Hole Open Tournament
• Annual Cliffview Easter Egg Hunt & Coloring Contest
• Kremmling Days Celebration
• Fire Up the Cliffs Celebration
• Middle Park Fair & Rodeo
• Demolition Derby
• Annual Chamber Banquet
• Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony