Court reporters earn an average of more than $64,000 a year. And with the ease of access to this exciting field you can see why this is projected as high demand field in the coming years by the government. The U.S. Department of Labor projects that court reporting job opportunities will grow faster than the average for all occupations through 2016! You can access this exciting field through simple training courses or demand a higher salary position which can led to incomes over $100,000 per year with a degree.
Live television programs and video is also an exciting world for court reporters this is is done by specially trained broadcast captioners. Federal law requires captioning of hundreds of hours of live programming each week, creating a increase in career opportunities for people with these skills and demand is ever increasing with the opportunity of this home-based working opportunity.
To get access about training programs and colleges for this exciting career simply click though the school link or request info button and get instant access to schools and you can start your path today to becoming a court reporter!
Court Reporting Institute Online
The Court Reporting Schools of Dallas Online is one of the largest Court Reporting Schools in the nation and utilizing the most cutting edge online program can get you into the career from the comfort of your home. Study when and where you want and be guided by the top profesionals in the industry. Federal Financial Aid is available and Scholarships and Grants as well!
• Federal Financial Aid
• Associates Degree in Court Reporting
• One of the largest Court Reporting Schools
• Bryan College- 3 study options- Sacramento, Los Angeles
Campus or Online
Court reporting at one of our convenient campuses or from the comfort of your own
home with our dynamic online program!
• Western Career College of Southern California-Cerritos CA
• South Coast College
• Key College
• Academy of Court Reporting - Clawson
• The National Institute of Realtime Reporting-Braintree; Burlington; Lakeville;
• Business Informatics Center
• Las Vegas College - Henderson
• Concord Law School
• Academy of Court Reporting - Pittsburgh
• Virginia Career Institute- Virginia Beach
• College of Legal Arts