Residents and visitors to the Palm Beaches rely on outstanding healthcare providers and state-of-the-art medical facilities.
Healthcare facilities include:
• St. Mary’s Medical Center (a 460-bed, acute care hospital to the greater West Palm Beach area)
• Good Samaritan Medical Center (a 341-bed acute care hospital in West Palm Beach)
• Columbia Hospital (a 250-bed hospital in West Palm Beach. Also a primary teaching affiliate of Nova Southeastern University)
• JFK Medical Center in Atlantis (a 424-bed major medical center and healthcare complex)
• Jupiter Medical Center I (a not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare campus)