Hendricks Regional Health’s corporate philosophy to Treat People Better is a smarter way to practice medicine and leads to better outcomes. A medical staff of 250 physicians provides care in 56 specialties at our four locations. Our main campus in Danville offers a full-service, 160-bed hospital other services are available at medical campuses in Avon, Plainfield and Brownsburg.
Hendricks Regional Health Avon, located at 8244 East US 36, provides many services including physician offices, lab, radiology, physical therapy, orthopedics and sports medicine, immediate care, outpatient surgery center and cancer center.
The Thomas J. Hibbeln Surgery Center in Avon has five operating suites and 10 recovery beds. We boast features designed for privacy and convenience, including special areas for pediatric patients as well as a chronic pain management area designed to help with mild muscular pain, low back pain, neck pain or pain caused by cancer. For more information, call (317) 272-4372.
Experienced physicians and registered nurses staff the Hendricks Regional Health Immediate Care Center in Avon. For those times when you or a loved one gets sick or hurt and can’t see your regular family doctor, we are there to help. Our hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday offer convenient access for your urgent healthcare needs without having to schedule an appointment. For more information, call (317) 272-7500.
Our Cancer Center in Avon provides individualized treatments designed to meet the needs of each patient and includes a cancer navigator to assist patients through their cancer journey.
Some of our latest technologies to fight cancer are Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) that varies radiation treatment with a precise beam and a Medical Linear Accelerator with a CT simulator that can plan and treat a tumor from several angles while preserving normal tissue. For more information, call (317) 272-3636.
Several high-quality hospitals, featuring world-class specialties, are located in and around the Indianapolis area:
• Hendricks Regional Health, with its main campus in Danville, provides a 160-bed facility and a 250-person medical staff, covering 56 healthcare specialties.
• Clarian Health is the umbrella for Indiana University Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children. The IU Hospital has the distinction of treating – and curing – Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong’s cancer; Methodist Hospital takes great pride in its sports medicine program, and Riley Children’s Hospital often draws the nation’s spotlight for its pediatric miracles.
• Clarian Health West Medical Center, located in Avon, provides exemplary full-range patient care services to the community of west-central Indiana.
• St. Vincent Hospital earned a strong reputation for oncology, cardiology, diabetes and its sleep disorders clinic.
• St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers also take fine care of cardiology patients. It was recently spotlighted in national press when a patient survived Hamman-Rich Syndrome, a rare lung disease only five people in the world have beaten.
• Mercer/HCIA Group ranks Wishard Health Services in its Top 100 Hospitals in the United States, thanks to this facility’s outstanding trauma center.
• Community Hospitals brings its patient-focused medicine philosophy to four convenient locations, a benefit for those who wish to tap into its pain-management expertise.
• Kendrick Hospital in the next county features its Center for Hip & Knee Surgery, whose chief ranks as one of the top five surgeons in the country for joint replacement procedures.
In addition, more than 200 physicians, specializing in diverse practices, are accessible in the area. Five senior residences are located in and around the Avon community, with County Home located in nearby Danville.