The Jeff Davis Business Alliance:
• The voice of the business community in local, state and national issues.
• More than 450 member businesses and professionals working together to make Jeff Davis Parish a better place to live.
• A clearinghouse of information for the parish.
Business Alliance Membership Benefits include:
• Listing in the annual Community Guide Directory, which is distributed to members, businesses, hotel guests, visitors and newcomers annually.
• Inclusion on the Alliance website, www.JDBusinessAlliance.com Members who have their own websites can have a hyperlink from their Alliance listing free of charge.
• Ribbon cutting, grand opening and groundbreaking ceremonies for new or relocated Alliance member businesses.
• Opportunities to gain high visibility through sponsorships of various Alliance events.
• Business Development seminars.
• Annual Trade Show/Expo to promote local shopping. Merchants can bring their business to the people instead of waiting for the customer to find them.
• Monthly Business-After-Hours for members who enjoy getting together to socialize and network on a regular basis.
• Quarterly Coffee & Contacts to introduce new members to other Alliance member businesses in a relaxed atmosphere to exchange leads and information.
• List of Alliance members on mailing labels at no charge.
• Alliance members have bulk mail privileges through the Alliance Office for mail-outs of 200 pieces or more.
• Space in the Alliance Office to display business cards or promotional brochures.
• Mass email to members announcing community events.
• Business Alliance membership is a business investment. Membership dues are 100 percent tax deductible.
Tammy Simon, Office Manager for the Jeff Davis Business Alliance, invites you to discover what makes Jeff Davis Parish so inviting to call home or visit. Itís truly a special place that offers outdoor activities, cultural events and unique shopping and dining experiences.
Stop by the office at 246 N. Main St., Jennings, located in the historical downtwon business district of Jennings, for brochures, maps, phone books, additional info on existing businesses or information on how to start your own business. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.