This Is How Our Chamber Can Benefit Your Business!
As the collective voice of the business community, our primary goal is to increase the exposure of your business while also providing you with programs and benefits that can be measured in real dollars. The value of our chamber benefits can mean thousands of dollars in savings to you in a single year. Read on for more details!
• Community Profile & Membership Directory: Our annual magazine-style directory is distributed to new, existing and prospective residents, chamber members, business recruiters and tourists. This valuable marketing tool aggressively promotes and enhances our status as a vibrant and thriving chamber and community. Business members of the chamber are listed in both the alphabetical and categorical section of the membership directory and only members receive the option to advertise in this annual publication.
• Online Membership Directory: chamber members receive a listing in our online business directory. The search engine allows easy accessibility to each members’ contact information, website, etc. Consumers can search alphabetically and/or by keyword or category.
• PowerPak@Work: Members can advertise in this monthly, digital promotional piece that is distributed to both members and non-members via email, our website, our social media feeds (Facebook and Twitter) and MyChamber App, our mobile application.
• Promotional Displays: Members have the option to display promotional items (business cards, brochures, flyers) free of charge in our chamber office and welcome center.
• Web Advertisement: Online advertisement with our chamber provides members with the benefits of promotion on our website with enhanced web listings, banner ad sponsorships and search results logo placement.
• Welcome Package: Designed to greet new residents to the community, welcome packages offer members the option to insert any type of specialty advertising item such as flyers, magnets and pens free of charge. 100-150 delivered monthly.
• Bulk Mail Discount: Members have access to the chamber’s bulk mail stamp permit, potentially saving hundreds of dollars in postage fees.
• Constant Contact: Members will receive exclusive discounts – up to 25% – when pre-paying for any constant contact product.
• Group Insurance: ChamberPlus, underwritten by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi, is an affordable benefits program for small businesses with 1-50 employees that includes discounts on health, life and dental coverage.
• Office Depot Affinity Program: Chamber members receive exclusive discounts on home and office supplies through this specialty program with Office Depot.
• Business After Hours: Hosted by chamber members, our monthly Business After Hours are ideal for growing or expanding your business relationships. Enjoy an evening of networking with great food, drinks and prize drawings.
• Business Referral: Business referrals identifying members only are provided weekly to the general public.
• Business Seminars: These educational seminars are sponsored by chamber members multiple times per year and highlight hot topics in business, health and lifestyle. The seminars are free of charge for chamber members and include a complimentary lunch.
• Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: These special ceremonies are designed to increase the visibility of new, expanded or relocated businesses. Elected city representatives, city department heads, chamber members and ambassadors are invited to attend.
• New Member’s Breakfast: Held quarterly, this unique event offers an opportunity for new members to gain additional exposure for their business while learning about chamber benefits. Sponsored by chamber members, this event is invitation-only and includes a complimentary breakfast.
• Ambassador Program: The Ambassador Program was established as a coalition of business professionals who act as chamber representatives within the business community. The ambassadors promote retention by welcoming new members, assist with various programs and events and regularly attend chamber functions, such as ribbon cuttings, business seminars and annual fundraisers.
• Certified Retirement Program: Madison is a "Certified Retirement City" and nationally ranked as one of the best retirement locations in the country. The chamber and the city actively promote Madison as a retirement haven by providing numerous recreational, educational and cultural opportunities for retirees in the community.
• Junior Ambassador Program: A number of high school students are recruited into the Junior Ambassador Program each year and are provided with numerous educational and recreational opportunities. Throughout the program, student members examine how to develop the abilities and skills needed to be responsible participants in community affairs. This program is designed to motivate students to think seriously about the role they would like to play and the difference they can make in their community.
ANNUAL CHAMBER EVENTS
• Awards Banquet: The chamber’s Annual Banquet celebrates businesses, professionals and volunteers who have made outstanding contributions through community involvement. This grand event brings nearly 500 people together for an evening of dining and entertainment, while providing the opportunity to recognize those who continue to offer leadership for the community through their exceptional efforts.
• Christmas in Madison: Chamber member retailers kick off the holiday shopping season in Madison with special promotions and exclusive merchandise. This shopping extravaganza is held in conjunction with the City’s annual Christmas Parade, which falls on the first Saturday in December.
• Trustmark Chamber Challenge Golf Tournament: The annual golf tournament is one of the chamber’s leading fundraising events offering a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities for members. The tournament showcases hundreds of dollars in door prizes, offers other amenities such as fun, fellowship and presents the opportunity to win a car! x