The Greater Lebanon Chamber is a private, not-for-profit association of business and professional firms and individuals in the Lebanon, New Hampshire area. It was founded and incorporated in 1916 and is dedicated to improving the business climate of the community and thus the overall quality of life in the region it serves.
It currently has nearly 400 members, from individuals and "mom and pop" stores to large banks and manufacturing corporations, all dedicated to its mission. Each year the Chamber deals with thousands of phone calls and visits from tourists, visitors, newcomers and the general citizenry and answers thousands of questions about the city and its commerce. It also maintains a steady flow of information to its business members on topics of interest and necessity to them.
Some of the services to members include:
• Business-to-business advertising
• Monthly member newsletter
• Chamber publications with your free listing... thousands distributed each year, including Lebanon Area Profile and Lebanon Street Map and Directory
• Referrals to Your Business in response to the thousands of inquiries handles by the chamber
• Personal Service from the region's most experienced and respected chamber executive
• Special Events such as the annual Home and Life Show and the annual golf tournament with proceeds for scholarship
• Public forums on issues important to the business community
• Co-operative seasonal advertising
• Social networking at the Chamber's "Business After Hours"
All businesses in Lebanon, or those nearby who deal with Lebanon area residents are welcome.
Paul R. Boucher President & CEO
Donna Stumpf Operations Manager/ Events Coordinator