In this world of social media, marketing options and information overload, I get asked by business owners and organizations what is the best way to increase their local visibility and create more sales. My answer is your Chamber membership will do that for you.
As a Chamber member you will get involved and discover that meeting prospects and key contacts through the Chamber monthly general membership meetings, leadership Hermiston, business expos, and chamber-led networking events that will increase traffic to your door. Doing business with fellow members who offer wonderful products, ideas and services on a local level is exciting and will increase awareness of how valuable it is to patronize locally. The Chamber offers a variety of educational classes and brings in world class speakers, experts and training specialists on topics that strengthen business and provide the tools to help business growth. The Chamber encourages businesses to continue education and offer these lessons to staff as well as upper management.
The Chamber is the most active Chamber in the area, with a staff that is here to serve every need whether it is the business community or those seeking information at the visitors center. There is a wide range of information, brochures and magazines for those looking to take a vacation or those looking to relocate in our area.
Your Chamber looks forward to serving you as Hermiston continues to grow and prosper.
Hermiston Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 185
415 S. HWY 395
Hermiston, OR 97838
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (541) 567-6151 www.hermistonchamber.com
Photo by: Defining Details Photography
25 Things to Do in Hermiston
1. Savor the flavor of award-winning wines at Sno Road Winery in Echo.
2. Cheer at Farm City Pro Rodeo in August.
3. Buy local produce at Hermiston’s own Saturday market.
4. Experience the Century Farm Tour by Umatilla County Historical Society.
5. Learn about the Cayuse, Umatilla & Walla Walla Indian tribes at Tamastskilt Cultural Center in Pendleton.
6. Golf at Big River Golf Course or Wildhorse Resort & Casino.
7. Splash at Hermiston Aquatic Center.
8. Catch a movie at Hermiston Stadium 8 Cinema.
9. Hike at Hat Rock State Park and visit the McNary wildlife habitat.
10. Dine at one of the local restaurants.
11. Indulge in lavender products at the Purple Ridge Lavender Farm.
12. Visit one of the local boutiques for new apparel, jewelry or shoes.
13. Sip and Save at one of the First Thursday events.
14. —Try authentic Mexican cuisine at Ixtapa and Las Mananitas.
15. Roll a lucky strike at Desert Lanes Bowling Alley.
16. Visit at the specialty stores and boutiques.
17. Perk up at one of the local coffee shops.
18. Laugh at Melonville Comedy Festival in January.
19. Cruise the Columbia River in a boat, jet ski or canoe.
20. Pamper yourself at one of the local salons.
21. Read a book at the Hermiston Public Library.
22. Swing & Slide at one of the local parks.
23. Smell the plants and flowers at one of our nurseries or flower shops.
24. Shop for a new ride at one of the four local auto dealers.
25. Find the perfect gift at one of the specialty stores for your special someone.