The Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce Is:
• A dynamic visionary organization that serves the needs of its thriving, active membership.
• A driver of economic and community development while preserving the natural environment and our local heritage.
• A strong partner with other organizations, municipalities and schools.
• A proactive leader in local decision-making on issues important to the area’s economy and quality of life.
• A leader in promoting the Baraboo area.
• A resource for inquiries and information about the Baraboo area.
The mission of the Chamber is to provide leadership for economic and community vitality. The following values guide how our organization conducts its business:
• Balanced – The Chamber is representative and accountable to all members.
• Commitment – The Chamber serves area business and community needs.
• Integrity – The Chamber is honest and faithful to those we serve.
• Professional – The Chamber is an experienced, knowledgeable and industrious organization.
• Trustworthy – The Chamber displays fair and objective leadership working toward building business and community success.
For more information, contact:
Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce
600 W. Chestnut St., P.O. Box 442
Baraboo, WI 53913